Monday, July 4, 2022

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night (it was raining), woke/got up at 8:15. Strange thing, lying on my right side I could hear/feel something between below my heart to my right ear every time I exhaled. I hope that doesn’t happen again or I won’t be able to sleep on that side. I also remember I had a dream about a line of dogs but don’t recall any details.

Laura texted me at 8:30 that she’s in Miami so I guess she’s on schedule. She never sent me her flight info that I requested.

I was told to meet the family in Rionegro at 11am. It’s 10:45 and Teresa is still here so (as usual) I don’t know what’s going on.

An update: Teresa informed me that Vicky will pick her up and there is supposed to be some type of surprise.

I sent an email to Dr. CastaƱo about my worsening condition.

I’ve made plans to meet Glenn for breakfast tomorrow at D’Andre in Pobaldo followed by coffee in Pergamino #2.

Teresa left at 1pm. I think Vicky will be meeting her in the porteria. At the same time, I ordered a personal pizza from Papa John’s for 32mil but I’ll be tipping the delivery boy up to 40mil. I’ll be trying their Italian pizza this time.

I’m still coughing, peeing, and spitting up phlegm.

I finished watching season 1 of 1883 (8.8). Excellent! Very sad seeing what the pioneers had to go through crossing the US. It was nice seeing Graham Greene again, guest starring as Spotted Eagle.

Now I’m trying to find something else decent to watch.

Laura texted me at 8:30 that they were at Vicky’s daughter Laura’s house.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment