Friday, July 1, 2022

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night (not raining but the street was wet), woke up at 6am, couldn’t fall back asleep due to Teresa’s light snoring, finally getting up at 6:30.

I cancelled playing chess today with the gringo in Poblado.

Laura sent me cash that she wants me to pick up for her at Bancolombia.

The plan for Saturday is to meet the family in a restaurant named Asados Dona Rosa in Rionegro. This morning Teresa expressed her concern that if I go, being the only gringo in the group, I will be expected to pay the bill for everyone. But I have to go since Laura is flying in to surprise Teresa at the lunch. Teresa finally came up with the idea that I will give her 150mil and she will throw that into the pot to pay for her, me, and MT. I don’t know yet if we’re taking a Didi there that will cost about 80 mil each way of if someone will be picking us up.

I left just after 10am and took a Didi to the mall. I had no problem paying for the apt in Av Villas. In Bancolombia I was given number U140 and took a seat inside. I looked at the board and it said U109. There was a young lady sitting behind and to my left with two large huskies.  


I snuck this quick photo of them.

Twenty minutes later it had only moved up one number. I said to myself, “Why am I doing this? I have to come back tomorrow anyway to pick up the cash Laura sent me” and I left. I had coffee in Santa Leña for 30 minutes, bought a package of more absorbent Man Pads in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa called. Seems she was supposed to meet her mother in our porteria to go to San Diego mall but when her mother didn’t show she called her and was told that she was tired and went to bed. Teresa met a friend at Premium Plaza; I didn’t want to go with my bad cold.

I watched a couple episodes of “1883”.

Teresa returned at 5:30.

I showed her how bad my “leaking” is whenever I cough.

Laura texted me the reference number I will need to pick up her cash tomorrow at Bancolombia.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment