Friday, July 8, 2022

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm and got up once during the night for a trip to the bathroom.  Back in bed it took a while to fall back asleep and woke/got up at 7:15.

Teresa returned at 8am from picking up some of her monthly medications.

I left the apt at 9:45 and my first surprise was the elevator was out of order for routine maintenance. I just hope there finished before I return.

At Pasteur I bought a package of 10 Hidroxicina cold tablets for 3,500 pesos (less than $1).

My second surprise was when I entered Parva and was told they have no electricity and it will probably be out for another hour or so. I ordered a glass of water and took one of my cold tablets. I read another section in my chess book then played some speed chess on Chess.com.

I returned to the apt just before noon and was happy to see the elevator working again.

Teresa and Laura left at 12:30 to take MT to a doctor’s appointment.

I had an hour nap.

I just noticed that I wasn’t charged $3.49 for the Photo Translator app this month.

I watched more episodes of John Adams on MTV.

Teresa and Laura returned at 7:15.

Laura left at 8:45 for parts unknown. 😊

Teresa has a gym class tomorrow at 8:15 so either I get up early or we’ll meet for breakfast in Los Porteños after.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment