Thursday, July 7, 2022

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Last night, for the first time, I took a Magnesium capsule instead of melatonin and didn’t have any difficulties getting to sleep at 10pm. I got up once during the night for a trip to the bathroom.  Back in bed I quickly fell back asleep and woke/got up at 7:15.

The ladies left a few minutes later for another doctor’s appointment while I was taking my shower.

I left about 9am and took a Didi to the mall. I first inquired about the Hidroxicina (cold medicine) they didn’t have at Todo Drogas. Again, I heard that word “agotado” meaning they are out of stock. I had breakfast at Habia Una Vez noting that it was 16,500 pesos ($4) compared to 11mil before. I took advantage of the currently high currency exchange rate (4,385COP/USD) by making a large ATM withdrawal. I had coffee in Santa Leña, bought a large carton of eggs and toilet paper in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa returned at 1:30 and I ordered a whole fried chicken from Frisby. I’ll be having chicken in salads for lunch for the next several day.

Teresa informed me she has to take MT to a doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 2pm.

I’ve watching the TV series John Adams on MTV.

Weather has been great the past week. High temperatures about the same as before but no rain. Now if I could get over this cold.

My daughter Jeannie texted me she will be bringing her bf Jacob for a visit in August. 😊

I finished reading Michael Connelly’s The Law of Innocence on my Nook.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment