Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Monday, August 8, 2022

Last night I took a whole Zopiclona, went to bed at 10pm and fell asleep quickly. I woke up once at 1:30 for a trip to the bathroom. I woke up again at 4am and couldn’t fall back asleep. I catnapped until about 6am when I fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

I left at 10am and had coffee in Eduardo Madrid bakery while checking my chess notes. Teresa called at noon and asked me to return to the apt. She wants to buy something for her mother for a birthday present and buy her lunch.

Teresa decided, on her own, to return the bib overalls she bought 5 weeks ago. Good decision!

Btw, I told her I’ve decided to give her a 500mil “allowance” every month to use to buy clothes. Hopefully, that way I won’t have to go with her to the mall every time she wants to exchange something.

At 12:30 we took a Didi to Santafe mall (10mil) picking up MT on the way. They checked out some clothes in Zara then we had lunch in Parmessano. They did some more shopping then we had yogurt in Percimon. We left about 4:45 and took a taxi back to Envigado for 17mil.

This year’s Bird and Orchid fair at Jardin de Botanico will be August 10th through 15th. Teresa wants to go early some day and she will make sandwiches because the food lines are so long there. I think it will be better if we go not on a weekend to avoid long crowds.

Wow! Today the FBI conducted a search and seizure in Donald Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort. The significance of that is the FBI convinced a federal judge that there was probable cause that a crime has been committed and evidence exists at his home.

According to the sign in the elevator it will be out of service on September 9th.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment