Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Last night I took a Zopiclona and an allergy pill, went to bed at 9:30 and quickly fell asleep. I made a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night and again at 4:30, fell back asleep until waking/getting up just at 7am.

My ex has been receiving mail for me from Vanguard so using MagicJack I called them and got that shut down.

Teresa left at 9:15 for gym class and later she has a massage scheduled.

I left at 9:50 and met Marcos at Maca at 10am. This was my first time out without a faja.

When I returned to the apt my computer wouldn’t boot. The only response I got was if I did the old Alt+Ctrl+Del it would take me to a screen with the options Lock, Switch User, Sign Out and Task Manager. When I clicked Sign Out it just took me to a screen with a never ending buffering symbol.

I put my faja back on as it seems to hold things better adding to the comfort level.

I got the idea of powering it off by disconnecting the power cord but then it occurred to me that my computer will then work off the battery.

The rest of the day I wasn’t feeling well. I had the chills and basically just vegged out on the recliner.

I took my usual pills and went to bed at 9:30.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment