Thursday, August 11, 2022

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Last night I took a Zopiclona, went to bed at 10pm and fell asleep quickly. I woke up once at 3:30 for a trip to the bathroom. I woke/got up at 7:15.

Teresa was just leaving for the gym. On her way out she asked me to meet her at Los PorteƱos at 8:30 for breakfast.

I arrived at 8:20 and Teresa was already there having an aromatica. She ordered a ham sandwich and I my usual croissant with scrambled eggs. I asked her if she wanted to see a movie today and she told me she wants to go to the bird and orchid show in Jardin de Botanico. I asked her if she was going to make sandwiches to take with us and she vacillated between going another day, stopping at Eduardo Madrid for sandwich supplies, or going today and dealing with the food stands.

In the porteria I asked the portero if he had a package for me. He looked at a little notebook then went in back and brought out my small Amazon package. Back in the apt I opened it, took out one of the Exfoliating Soap Pouches and put pieces of soap in it. Teresa thought that was so cool she wanted one herself. I took out the other pouch and gave it to her.

I checked online and the Orchids, Birds, and Crafts fair is from 9am to 7pm and the charge is 22mil per adult.

Teresa went to lie down so we’re probably not going anywhere today.

According to Chess.com, I have the following win rate with these openings (defenses):

Queen’s Pawn Opening (White) – 56%

Dutch Defense (Black) – 49%

Scandinavian Defense (Black) – 43%

That tells me I need to work a little more on the Scandinavian Defense.

We’ve decided we’ll have breakfast tomorrow and then leave for Jardin de Botanico. That way we’ll miss the afternoon heat and the evening crowds.

I finished watching the 6-episode TV series Sea Power on Netflix.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment