Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Last night I took my usual pills and went to bed at 9:30. I fell asleep quickly and got up twice during the night. Teresa woke me up at 6:30am, I made a trip to the bathroom, did my Kegel exercises and got up for the day.

After breakfast I returned to bed for a 30-minute nap.

Teresa left at 9am for her gym classes in Viva Envigado.

I left the apt at 9:15 and walked to Huevo Mundo hoping to find Te Badia. They had Badia spices, but not tea and they had tea but not the Badia brand.

I went to Parva where I had a cafĂ© con leche and played a few games of online speed chess. Britt came in and we had a long conversation. He’s originally from Atlanta, first sold copy machines then was in real estate. He is divorced from a Puerto Rican woman and has sole custody of his 11 years old son.

I left about 1:30 and had a ham and cheese sandwich in Los Portenos and played a few more games of speed chess.

I left there about 5pm and bought a couple bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

Teresa told me Comfama isn’t giving vaccinations any longer so she’s going to have to search for another location.

Teresa told me her friend whose husband died of brain cancer doesn’t have any food so we’re going to bring her some tomorrow.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment