Sunday, August 14, 2022

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10pm. (It had just started drizzling.) Teresa had gone a few minutes before me and soon was breathing heavily so I moved to the guest bedroom. I woke up once and made a trip to the bathroom. Couldn’t quickly fall back asleep so I got up and found it was 4:45am. I did some work on my computer and returned to bed at 5:30. I fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

The drizzling stopped about 9:30. Good, because I think the car parade is supposed to be this morning. The other day on our way to Jardin de Botanico I saw about a mile of grandstands set up on one side of the expressway.

I watched the Chicago Bears defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 19-14 in the 1st preseason game using my renewed NFL Game Pass account. I hooked up my HDMI cable from my laptop to my TV in order to watch it from there. Hmmm. I googled and it appears NFL Game Pass has an International app. I’ll see if I can figure out how to download it to my Amazon Firestick so I can access it directly on my TV without my laptop or the HDMI cable. Unfortunately, I’ll miss the next game Thursday night as that’s when Jeannie & Jacob will arrive. I will able to watch it later though on NFL Game Pass.

After the game I had a 1-hour nap.

Teresa tells me she isn’t interested in going for breakfast tomorrow so I made plans to meet Glenn at Sweet Georgia at 9:30.

We left at 7:15 and took a Didi to Mu for 17mil. We had a few raindrops on the windshield on our way. We pretty much had our choice of tables as it wasn’t very busy. The ribs and fries were fresher and hotter and so better than last week. We each had two ribs and I had a bunch of fries. We still had a lot of fries and about 4 ribs to go. Our Didi ride arrived quickly and we were back at the apt for 10mil before 9pm. Still a few raindrops but nothing significant.

It started drizzling as I went to bed at 10pm.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment