Thursday, August 25, 2022

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Last night I took a Zopiclona and allergy pill, went to bed at 9:30 and quickly fell asleep. I made a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I woke up with an awful case of diarrhea. I won’t get into the messiness of it but after taking 2, then a third Loperamida, it finally shut me down. Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Last night I took a Zopiclona and allergy pill, went to bed at 9:30 and quickly fell asleep. I made a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I texted Carlos and asked for him to pick me up tomorrow at 1:30 to go to the airport to pick up J & J.

I texted Juan, my old Spanish teacher, and later he made a Whatsapp video call and he walked me through a fix. He had me hold the Power button down until I got a response, then searched “power button” where we changed some Power button options. Everything appears to be working again now. Thank you Juan!

I had a loose bowel movement which surprised me because the Loperamida usually shuts me down for 2-3 days.

I went to bed just before 9pm without taking any sleeping pills.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment