Friday, May 19, 2023

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up twice during the night, finally waking at 6am and getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 9am and on my way to La Buena Mesa I saw this not very shy rat outside Asados Rogelio.




I arrived at Parva with my laptop and spent the morning working on a specific chess variation that Troyclough has been using against me.

About 1pm I went to Tierra Querida for a burger but strangely found it closed. The restaurant next door called Animal Kitchen, that I didn’t even know served burgers, had a line waiting to get in.





I ended up having lunch at Asados Rogelio. Ordering without Teresa was the main challenge. I got my food alright:



But then I was brought a whole plate of French fries. I thought it was just going to be my choice of potato for my plate. 😊 That’s probably why the cost was an outrageous 35mil ($8). 😊

I returned to Parva and finished my chess opening and wrote a 2nd version of the letter for Laura and sent it to her.

I received a text that my envelope from my brother arrived in Florida so I requested everything be forwarded on to me.

I got so warm in the afternoon that I switched my pants to shorts by unzipping the legs.

Teresa texted me she wanted me to pick up a small cake from Pepo’s I wrote back that she already asked me to pick up milk, salt, and sugar and I’ve only got 2 hands. She wrote back to just pick up the cake and I can get the other things tomorrow. I stopped at Pepo’s and bought a small Tres Leches cake for 10mil and returned to the apt.

I understand she had another massage from Kelly.

The new movie opening in Cine Colombia today is:

Disco de Oro aka Gold Record aka Spinning Gold (6.5)

 

Why My Kid is Crying



No comments:

Post a Comment