Monday, May 8, 2023

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3am, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

I won another game vs Troyclough increasing my rating to 1610.

Teresa left at 8:30 and I a few minutes later.

I took a bus and arrived at Sweet Georgia by 9am; Glenn was already there talking to a waitress. I saw 3 waitresses and apparently the person with the keys wouldn’t arrive for 20 minutes so we walked the 3-4 blocks to Hija Mia Nomada. He had a bagel and egg sandwich and I had their acai bowl. I also had a couple lattes and he had a couple cappuccinos. In our discussion he suggested I ask my accountant about getting an ITIN for Teresa (so I can declare her as a dependent on my US taxes). The total bill came to 93mil ($20.50) and we shared a taxi back to Envigado.

For lunch I had the chicken rolls at Otra Parte.

I finished the TV series Boardwalk Empire (8.6), all 56 episodes. Strange ending.

I started watching the TV Mini Series 11.22.63 on MTV.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment