Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Monday, May 1, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

Today is a holiday here, it’s called May Day.

I left for the gym at 9:30. Today I added 5# to each of my exercises, except for the seated leg curl and the abdominal crunch which I left the same. (I’m being extra cautious with those two.) When I finished and was leaving I noticed a man take a small paper towel out of a black box hanging on the wall. (I’ve seen people wiping down machines, I just didn’t know where they got the towels from. I touched one and it’s like a wet nap.) As I went through the turnstile, I realized I left all my things in my locker back on the 3rd floor. I retrieved them which means I did the stairway exercise twice today. ๐Ÿ˜Š I was back at the apt by 10:30.

I finally managed to log into my Capital One 360 account and I see the $100 I transferred there from my USAA account. Now waiting on my debit card to arrive.

Laura asked me to write her a Letter of Support for USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services). I worked on that today and sent her an early version. I’m sure her lawyer will request it be changed somewhat.

Teresa suggested we see a movie tonight but I’m just too tired.

I watched a couple more episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

I won another game against Troyclough raising my rating to 1598.

Today was a lazy day, I had some pain behind my eyes and just didn’t feel right. I tried to nap several times during the day but just ended up resting my eyes for several minutes.

 

tRump’s Arrest



 

No comments:

Post a Comment