Thursday, May 11, 2023

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3:30am, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Teresa asked me why did I give Jimmy and Jeannie the same name? 😊 She has trouble hearing the difference.

I left the apt at 9am, completed my exercise routine in Smartfit and was back at the apt by 10am.

Teresa returned at 10:45.

I see the Chicago Bears will not be playing an international game this year.

I left at 1pm and took my laptop to Parva. I worked on another copy of a letter regarding Lenny and Laura. I emailed it to Laura and she said it was too long and detailed. Back to the drawing board.

My Capital One 360 debit card arrived in Florida today. I talked to my brother and asked him to mail my Illinois driver’s license back to me. I texted Gisela and asked her to hold my mail until the envelope comes from my brother.

At 4pm I returned to the apt.

I watched the movie Luther: The Fallen Sun (6.4) on Netflix. Nothing special.

The guy that rents our parking space stopped by and gave me 90mil for May. 😊

Regarding having a visa to visit Turkey on a shore excursion, I finally found that Colombian citizens don’t need one (just their passports) but American citizens do. It appears I can get an e-Visa (www.evisa.gov) for $50. Since it’s good for 90 days (I need it for less than a day) I shouldn’t buy it until 90 days before our cruise excursion. So that means I should book the cruise first and only buy the visa after June 11th.

 

Why My Kid is Crying



No comments:

Post a Comment