Thursday, May 4, 2023

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

Teresa proclaimed its now summer here. Is that because we’ve gone a few days without rain?

I did my usual workout at Smartfit from 9am to 10am. I saw a girl wearing a green McHenry Brewing Company 60050 t-shirt but she disappeared before I had the chance to ask where she got it.

I see this small RV every time I go to the gym, in the same parking space.





I’m really tired after my workout so I need to first cooldown, then take my shower and still rest a bit.

In my game vs Troyclough he had the choice of losing his queen or being checkmated so he resigned raising my rating to 1604.

Now USAA is using 2-part authentication to enter my account. I finally got it to work by requesting they send the code to my email address.

At 1pm it’s already 85 degrees…and very breezy.

I left the apt at 2:15 and spent some time in Los PorteƱos having a latte. I received text messages from Gisela at Innovation Corp. I spent some time trying to pay their bill from my cellphone but eventually gave up.

I returned to the apt by 5pm and easily paid the bill for my shipment.

Teresa was supposed to have a massage from 4:30 to 5:30 but Kelly forgot about their appointment.

I have yet to receive the official invitation yet but online I confirmed we will be attending my daughter’s wedding on September 5th in Athens, Greece.

I watched a couple more episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment