Sunday, October 13, 2024

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

Today is Columbus Day but here it will be celebrated Monday as Dia de la Raices.

 Left the apt at 8:20 and walked to Olivenza in Sao Paulo Plaza. Glenn arrived with Bianca 10 minutes later. It was busier than when we meet on Sundays so we didn’t get out usual table. He is in the process of having a root canal but it became a greater problem. When I told him about my envelope problem he recommended I call the county clerk for advice. I also need to know which of my 3 addresses they want on the envelope so I guess I’ll be giving them a call. He showed me a Bathroom Sink Drain Strainer on Amazon but later I found our drain is simply missing the screw on cap. Today I had a Caprese Omelette and a latte for about 50mil.

I left at 10:30, bought a head of lettuce in Carulla and stopped at Envios Market but they weren’t open. I asked at the nearby copy center about printing envelopes and the guy didn’t know what I was talking about so I guess they don’t. I stopped in Ara and bought Fab laundry detergent before returning to the apt.

After lunch I had an hour nap then I left the apt at 2:30 and walked to the park. I noticed a red squirrel in one of the smaller trees some distance from the park. The peanut was gone so I replaced it with another. At one point I saw the squirrel in the nearest tree but I didn’t see him in the tree where I put the peanut.

This guy in a belt and suspenders walked back and forth in front of the restaurant for 10-15 minutes. I don’t know what that was about.



The guy with the 4 dogs came by and they went nuts as usual but by the time I started this video they had mostly calmed down.

DOGS VIDEO (sorry, wouldn't download)

I saw Nigel take a seat about 20 feet in front of me and eat an ice cream cone. I didn’t bother him because I didn’t want to hear any more of his conspiracy theories.

I left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.

There was a knock on the door and it was the portero with our epm bill of 373,356 ($89).

For supper Teresa made blueberry pancakes topped with coconut gelato. 😊

I watched the news and read some of my Fauci book for the rest of the evening.

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment