Thursday, October 10, 2024

SPECIAL REPORT #3

 

Sure Terry, it's ok to have posted them that way.  

We lost power at 10:45pm right after my  2nd email to you.  It finally came back on today (THU) at 4:50pm, so I only had to toss a few perishables out of the 'fridge but the freezer compartment was still frozen.  I'd've hated to have had to toss that big bag of frozen jumbo shrimp!

My yard looks like someone's hair after a three-day drunk:  There are leaves & twigs down everywhere and a few larger branches and limbs down here and there.  Several large oak limbs fell in my neighbors' yards so I awoke this morning to the usual chainsaw and chopping noises that one hears after such a storm.

 Hope my lawn man isn't too swamped to deal with my yard soon.

Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment