Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Today is my 79th birthday. Happy Birthday to me! I don’t feel 79, well, maybe sometimes. So far, so good!

We had breakfast downstairs by the pool. Today they set up a side room with premade waffles, bread, and a variety of cheeses.

I had 2 scrambled eggs with calentao (rice & beans) and 2 cups of coffee.

Teresa had mainly fruit with her coffee.

I left the pool area at 11:15, returned to our room, packed my computer into my backpack and set everything up on a table by the pool where I found an electric outlet. Only problem is it’s near an overhead speaker but I think I’ll still be able to hear the game with my headphones.

ONEIPAMETATO1453 resigned our game increasing my rating to 1570.

Bears are ahead 27-7 at the half against the Carolina Panthers. Final was 36-10. That was fun to watch.

Bears won, Browns lost, only thing that would improve the day is if the Packers lose this afternoon.

The Packers beat the Rams 24-19. Well, you can’t have everything.

For supper Teresa had some type of soup or casserole with meat and potatoes and I had the baby beef (slightly chewy but still flavorful) with fries and a Coke.

We played a couple more games of parcheesi and she won them both. Strange, I see mistakes in her play but she still wins.

In the back of my book I found two (used) Continental Airlines tickets for Tokyo to Houston (May 31st) and Panama City to Medellin (June 1st). Not sure what year.

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment