Sunday, October 6, 2024

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, waking/getting up at 6:30.

Today is Teresa’s birthday. Happy Birthday Teresa!

We had breakfast downstairs again. This is the spread today but in addition you can order off the menu.



Service again is spotty, eg, I ordered a waffle and the waiter brough it and said he would bring me the honey and marmalade. He went and took someone else’s order and by the time he returned, five minutes later, my waffle was cold. Well, its obvious they don’t have service like in the US.

Seems like more people today, probably because it’s a weekend.

I lost a game to Troyclough lowering my rating to 1566.

I was sitting minding my own business when an insect bit or stung me on my bicep and I saw it fly away.

For lunch I ordered a cheeseburger and fries, hold the bacon. The waitress soon returned to inform me they don’t have hamburger. I ordered a Cesar salad and Teresa soon asked me where’s the protein. I told her I would order protein tonight. The waitress soon returned to inform me the do have hamburger so I said we’ll go back to that. Of course, when my burger arrived it had lots of bacon inside which I removed.

We played 2 games of parcheesi and she won them both. One of them she had 2 pieces 1 square from home and she threw snake eyes and one.

I was losing a game to ONEIPAMETATO1453 but now in the endgame I have at least a draw with a chance of a win.

Late in the afternoon Teresa ordered a waffle with vanilla ice cream and I a dish of ice cream. Of course she then said it was “tanto grasa” and she put a large portion of the waffle in my ice cream dish.



At one point she asked me if I’ve ever been tested for AIDS. I explained to her that you don’t take medical tests for fun, only if you have some symptoms would you take it.

In the evening we went into the game area and played a game of Jenga with big blocks. She was afraid of breaking a nail so she used a ping pong paddle handle to tap them out. 😊



 


T-SHIRT OF THE DAY

I do this thing called, "whatever I want".




No comments:

Post a Comment