Thursday, October 3, 2024

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up once during the night, again at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

I left at 8:15 for my workout in Smartfit. After, I had a latte in Ganso y Castor. I checked the tree and one peanut is gone but the other is still there. ? Workers were working on lights but I’m not so sure they are Christmas lights. What do you think?




I found this Facebook post about IKEA’s Grand Opening next week.



At 11:30 a portero came by to notify me that will be turning off the water in 10 minutes but he didn’t know for how long.

Teresa called, something about Medipiel has her SPF cream on sale.

I left at 12:30 and went to Clap Burger where I had a burger, fries and a Coke for 44,300 pesos.




I left about 2pm and walked across the street to Otra Parte where I found this sign blocking the entrance:



I guess they have a running water problem too. I decided to go to Calle La Buena Mesa and on my way I came across Chris Cajoleas watching a soccer match outside Barrio Sur. We chatted a bit, I used their restroom then I continued on to Eduardo Madrid where I had a latte and studied my endings book while waiting to hear from Teresa. She arrived at 5:15 and we shared a chicken sandwich and she had a latte. We left at 6pm and stopped in Tienda D1 where we bought a package of chicken breast before returning to the apt.

I finished reading the 992-page book Truman by David McCullough.

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment