Thursday, October 10, 2024

SPECIAL REPORT #1

 This is an email from my Tampa reader from 8:08pm last night. I removed his name for privacy purposes:


I'm 30 miles fro the coast and my house sits at 56 ft elevation on the top of a broad shallow topped hill, so I don't have flooding, and my house is cinder block exterior AND interior, so very sturdy.

At this writing (9pm) Milton is making landfall about 90 miles south of Tampa Bay and we in Tampa are on the outer edge of the hurricane force winds.  We are also under a rare Emergency High Wind Warning and it is really blustery outside with frequent strong gusts.  This wind warning should soon begin to abate.

I'm going to cu this short and send because I'm starting to get some power flickers.

Later,

XXXX XXXXXXXX
in Tampa during the worst part of Milton!

No comments:

Post a Comment