Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday, May 9th, 2013

Well, after all the events of yesterday, needless to say, I had a very difficult time sleeping last night.

What I experienced yesterday some expats might call an "ignorance tax". More about that when it will be easier for me to write as an iPad lends itself better to reading than writing, especially when it comes to cutting & pasting.

In hindsight I realize a number of errors I made:
Mistake #1 I should have changed all the locks as soon as Reina and Dylan moved out.
Mistake #2 I should have unplugged the power cord to the garage door opener since Dylan wouldn't be needing it to store his girlfriend's father's motorcycle.
Mistake #3 I should have cabled the laptop to the kitchen table where it normally resides, especially after my son gave it to me as a present.
Mistake #4 i shouldn't have been so free to give out extra keys when Dylan or Reina misplaced them.

Now I believe I will have to delay paying my taxes until July so I can buy a new laptop this month and new Rosetta Stone software next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment