Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Saturday, October 11th, 2014



I got up once during the night and immediately after, I drank a little water already prepared with Passion Flower drops.  It still took me a little while to get to sleep but I think it was quicker than usual.

We got up at 8am and Teresa made a new type of arepa with cheese inside that we bought yesterday at Exito but I didn’t like it as much as the thinner ones she makes and then puts a thin slice of cheese on.  I also had a bowl of granola.

The roofing guy came at 9:30 and I understand he can fix the roof next Tuesday for a little under 80mil.  I think I communicated to Laura that in the US you would probably need to add a new layer of shingles at a cost of $5000.  I hope that is close to being accurate.

We went to take a nap at 10:45.  I understand Teresa got up at 11:30 but I didn’t wake up until noon.

At 1pm I scanned through the regular sports channels.  Lots of soccer of course but I did find some tennis and baseball – Kansas City vs Baltimore – in the American League Championship Series.

At 1:30 I had Teresa call Elizabeth to find out why I couldn’t see any NFL Football last Thursday on Direct TV.  I understood it has to be ordered separately so we did that.  I understand I will be billed 59,735 in November and 149,275 each month December through March.  The correct channels for NFL Direct Ticket are 687-695.  Right now nothing shows but I understand I should see the NFL games listed tomorrow.

At 3pm I had a nice lunch of 4 ribs with rice and a little cucumber salad and juice.

At 6pm Laura left dressed up looking nice with a little makeup.  I understand she is visiting Teresa’s sister and husband in Caldas and then will stay overnight in her mother’s apartment in Envigado.

We started watching Evolution but Teresa thought it was too gruesome so I changed to Criminal Minds.  I made popcorn with butter and salt that we enjoyed during the series.

At 6:30 I had a cheese sandwich and cup of coffee.

I was going to start watching my new book but found that I didn’t have an internet connection long enough to follow the next step necessary to download it prior to starting to read it.

We went to bed at 9:30.

T-shirt of the day: This is the beginning of anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment