Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Saturday, October 18th, 2014



I got up once during the night and again had a difficult time getting back to sleep.  I woke/got up at 8:20 and Teresa followed soon after.

I had a bowl of granola for breakfast.  

At 10:15 it started raining lightly but at least it wasn’t a thunderstorm so we still had television.  It got so cold though that I put a sweater on over my warm up suit.

I watched the 1990 movie classic Mujer Bonita aka Pretty Woman.
 
Teresa surprised me when she called the man who will build the closet.  I thought we were out of minutes but she explained that we would run out of minutes soon if we called Une because, just like in the US, you spend so much time on hold.  After she hung up with the closet guy she asked me if I’d rather have 5 columns of shelves only and I answered no.

Teresa made lunch of soup, breaded chicken, rice, and Chinese salad.  I also had a glass of milk.  It took me 30 minutes to finish it and I told her next time I would be happy with the same thing but without the chicken.

Teresa, with Laura’s help, spent most of the day housecleaning.

At 5:30 Laura left for Envigado and I gave her 20mil to recharge my cell phone and 10mil to recharge hers.

Teresa made popcorn and we watched Sleepless in Seattle starring Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan.

At 8:40pm I received the text message confirming that Laura recharged my cell phone with 20mil.

We went to bed at 10:15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment