Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014



I fell asleep quickly, was aware at one point that it was raining, and was awakened at 5am by Laura calling for Teresa outside the bedroom door.  I got up right after for a quick trip to the bathroom.  Back in bed I fell asleep quickly once again and we both woke/got up at 9:30.

At 10am I had a breakfast of calentao with an arepa and café con leche.

After my shower I continued watching The Today Show in English.  

After that I watched the end of Angels & Demons starring Tom Hanks and then Teresa put on the Colombian news in Spanish.

At 12:30 it started raining hard and Teresa ran outside.  Just then the phone rang and it was Laura.  I asked her to wait because Teresa was outside and it is raining hard here.  I turned off the TV and unplugged the electronics.  The rainstorm lasted for about 20 minutes.  

At 1pm it rained hard again for another 10 minutes.

Laura came back at 1:30 and at 2pm we had a nice lunch of soup, fruit salad, and a couple ribs with rice and juice.

At 3:45 we heard more thunder in the distance and at 4pm came more rain and then we lost our satellite signal while watching American President dubbed in Spanish.  The rain finally stopped about 5:30.

At 7:30 I had a ham and cheese toasted sandwich with hot chocolate.

We went to bed at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment