Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday, October 15th, 2014



I got up twice during the night before Teresa got up at 4:30.  She woke me up at 6:50 and I got up, had a cheese sandwich, arepa de chocolo and hot chocolate.  I took my shower and dressed ready to leave for Caldas to buy dog food with Teresa.

At 7:55 the roofing guy called and told her he wants to come today instead of tomorrow.  She told me he will be here all day but he would stop in Caldas to buy some dog food for us.

Laura slept in a little as she has a fever.

The roofing guy arrived at 8:50, gave Teresa the dog food and started working on the roof.  I understand there are a lot of wasp nests up there.  Teresa gave him the remainder of my bottle of paint thinner and I guess he used that to kill them.

At 11am I had a bowl of granola.  Teresa tells me we are almost out of milk so I guess we’ll soon be taking a trip into town to buy milk and dog food.

Teresa showed me her armoire in the bedroom and told me she wants to move it into the kitchen.  When she told me it would still have clothes in it I told her we’ll just put it at the side of the bed and move the bed over.  I think about a foot should be enough.
About 1:15 Laura reported that there is a lot of rain in Caldas.  The sky is darkening here but of course we hope it doesn’t rain so they roofing guy can finish his work.   1:30 and there is lightning and a light rain.

Teresa complimented me on my soft hair and asked me what I use.  I told her that every Monday and Friday morning I wash it with Pantene shampoo and follow that with Pantene conditioner.  Wednesday mornings I use Biolage Normalizing Shampoo and the other mornings I just rinse it real good with water because too much shampooing dries the hair.  Then I usually put a dab of Generic Volume Boost Gel that I bought at Sally’s Beauty Supply.

Laura came back at 5pm.

Teresa made a delicious Chinese stir fry salad although it was a little heavy on the soy sauce.  

We made popcorn and watched M. Night Shyamalan’s The Village and then went to bed at 10pm.

T-shirt of the day: Osaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment