Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sunday, October 19th, 2014



Once again I had difficulty getting to sleep.  I got up at 3am and again had difficulty getting back to sleep.  I got up at 6:30, went back to bed and again had difficulty getting to sleep.  I finally woke/got up at 9:40, had breakfast, took my shower and was ready just in time for today’s game.

I scrolled through the NFL Sunday Ticket channels and today’s Bears vs Miami game is on channel 690.  The broadcast was in Spanish until I pushed the green button on the Direct TV remote which changed it to English.

Teresa hung out some laundry and 5 minutes later it started raining lightly and she had to bring it back in.  She told me she wants to buy some more jute rope and put it up in the shed to hang laundry on.  I would like her to wait until I can order a clothesline and clothes pins from the US.

The Bears were down 14-0 at the half to Miami.

At 2:10 the Une guy called and wants to know what’s the problem.  Teresa said he would be here soon and we will need to meet him at the side road in order to protect him from the killer dogs.

At 2:30 the Une guy showed up and it doesn’t sound good as far as getting Wi-Fi but Teresa said he wants us to wait one more week.  At one point I did hear her refer to me as her husband.  Teresa wants to go to the Une office again tomorrow in the Intelligence Building.  Miami beat the Bears 27-13.

We took a nap from about 3:30 to 5pm.

At 5:15 I had soup, 4 ribs with rice, Chinese salad and a glass of milk.

At 7:30 Teresa made popcorn and then we watched the latest episode of Helix.

Laura came home at 8:30 and then we watched the movie Trapped starring Kevin Bacon although it was only in English without subtitles.  I understood this is the kind of movie Teresa likes the most – suspenseful dramas.

I asked Laura what she calls the thing she sticks in the side of her laptop with Movistar on its top and she wrote down “moden”.  I looked up “modem” in my dictionary and the Spanish word is the same so I guess she just misheard the name.

Teresa decided we would go to Une on Thursday as she needs to go to Movistar that day anyway.  We will also stop at Cedimed and pick up the results of my blood tests.

We went to bed at 11:15.

I've run out of examples for T-shirt of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment