Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tuesday, October 21st, 2014



I woke up sometime around 4am and after my usual trip to the bathroom I had a little difficulty getting back to sleep.  I got up about 6 or 6:30 and Teresa was already up; I’m guessing she didn’t go back to bed after helping Laura get ready for school.  On my way back from the bathroom she told me she’s going to clean the garden (whatever that means) and she asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee.  I declined as I just wanted to get back to bed.  I got up at 7am and had a light breakfast of scrambled eggs, arepa with cheese, and cup of coffee.  Teresa said she was tired and wanted to go back to bed for a 30 minute nap so I joined her.  I fell asleep quickly and we finally woke/got up at 10:40am!  

I took my shower while she fed the dogs.

Teresa just had a little panic attack because the lighter she uses to light the stove doesn’t work anymore even though I can still see fluid inside.  She says she has matches but I understand she wants to call Laura later to have her pick one up on her way back from school.

At 12:30 I had a bowl of granola.  Teresa couldn’t make lunch because she can’t light the stove.

Teresa talked to Marta and made arrangements for us to pick up my money on Friday then we will pay off her Exito bill and cancel her credit card and I plan to get me a haircut at Los Molinos.

Thursday we will visit Une once again, visit Movistar again, and pick up my blood test results in El Poblado.  And we need a few things from Exito and Home Center.

Laura came back about 1:15 and Teresa started making lunch.

Direct TV called at 3pm and I understood that Teresa has to sign some papers in Viva CC, probably a contract, so she told them next Monday.

The dogs, with the exception of Peter, are starting to get the hang of obeying “sit” for a dog biscuit.  Luna, the mother, is the best of all as she often sits before I even give the command.

At 3:30 Une called and I understand someone will be here early tomorrow morning.
We all watched Pride & Prejudice, in Spanish only, but luckily I had seen it recently in English.

We watched The Town with Ben Affleck and then we started The Island with Ewan McGreggor and Scarlett Johannsen but at 9pm Teresa wanted to watch the latest episode of Resurrection so we switched channels.

We went to bed at 10:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment