Monday, May 30, 2016

Saturday, May 28th, 2016



Well, now it’s actually late Monday and I have to remember what I did all weekend; which wasn’t much.  With my cold I acted like a baby and just hung around the apt most of the time.

Teresa sent me to Exito to pick up 3 mangos and a pineapple so she could make fresh juice.  I told her I wouldn’t know a good mango if I saw one.   She told me to ask the muchacho.  There was no muchacho but there was a senora so I asked her and she picked them out for me.  Teresa also had also given me a note so I could pick up another quart of blue paint.  I didn’t have any trouble with that but while I waited I thought I saw a roll of duct tape hanging on the wall.  I asked the man to show it to me and it clearly said “duct tape” inside so I guess now I know where I can find it in Envigado.

T-shirt of the day: Beard season.

No comments:

Post a Comment