Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thursday, May 5th, 2016


Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I didn’t sleep well last night.  It took awhile to fall asleep and I woke up about 2am and couldn’t fall back asleep.  I finally got up at 3:30 and watched the movie The Maze Runner on TV for an hour before going back to bed.

The workers arrived at 7am and I got up slightly thereafter.
Teresa always said she didn’t want to live in an apartment; she liked the finca because she wanted a lot of space, but the home invasion changed all that.  Now we’re moving to Envigado but we’re all excited about it.

I understand this afternoon we’ll be moving the beds to the Envigado apartment and sleeping there tonight (should be interesting without electricity).  It might be a few days until I get wi-fi and start posting again, so be patient.

We took a nap from 11am to noon.

At 12:45 it started raining hard.  I’m not sure how this is going to affect today’s expected furniture pickup but it sure can’t help.  It stopped about 30 minutes later.

At 5:30 Teresa talked to someone and then told me that the guy who was supposed to move our things today is in Pereira so how about Saturday?  A few minutes later she said we could save money if we wait until Monday to move.  I told her to do whatever she thought best.

We’re out of eggs and dog food but Teresa asked one of the workers to bring more tomorrow morning.

T-shirt of the day: Good luck.  (Maybe I got one of those letters wrong.  J Sorry, for being such a wise a#s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment