Sunday, February 23, 2020

Saturday, February 22, 2020


Today is 2/22/20 – That’s a lot of twos.


Last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, quickly fell back asleep and finally woke/got up at 8:15am.  PS. When I got up during the night I had to make 2 attempts due to my weak back.  Sigh.


It was a cool morning so I put on jeans and a t-shirt and at 9:30 walked to Avenida Poblado.  I stopped an Envigado bus as I was crossing the street.


As I got on I heard someone say “good morning” which I returned without looking.  After I paid the driver and turned around I said, “it looks like a school bus”.  Upon further reflection they were almost all Boy Scouts, all dressed up with troop penants obviously on their way to some campout or jamboree.


At Envios Market I picked up 6 documents including 3 1099s, and a Reader’s Digest, and a Chess Life magazine.  I paid Nobraskja 39 mil for my March box rental.


At Parva I went through my mail while having a large café con leche for 4,500 pesos.


I stopped next door at the copy center where I printed calendars for February thru April which I hope this can help us keep track of our appointments and other commitments.


Outside I caught a Sabaneta bus back to Envigado.  At the border of Poblado and Envigado I noticed another squirrel bridge crossing over the road.


Back at the apt I went through my mail more carefully and went through my Acer User’s Guide again.


I’m feeling more confident with my notebook and Windows 10 but I still have lots of questions for Juan.


We received a little more rain late in the afternoon.


I went through some of my new videos on The London System.


We had another brief shower in the evening.


I set an alarm for 7am on my cell phone and recharged it next to my bed.


4,854 steps today.


Joke of the day

Hilarious responses to public notices:

Public notice: Coffee maker not hot.

Response: But it has a great personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment