Thursday, February 6, 2020

Wednesday, February 5, 2020


Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm, woke up once and woke/got up at 6:30am.

Jim and I left the apt at 9am and walked to downtown Envigado.  He had a cup of orange juice then we went to Carbon de Leña for breakfast then to the corner bakery for coffee.  We stopped at the copy center where Jim had a color copy made of his passport since his black & white copy was getting a little worn.  We returned to the apt where I changed into shorts. 

Just after noon we walked down to La Bahia where we had their menu of the day for 12,500 pesos.  We went across the street to Exito and Jim bought a couple packages of cheese for tomorrow’s omelettes.  We returned to the apt then walked to Parva at 2pm and Juan joined us at 2:30.  He used one of his licenses to give me Microsoft Excel and Word probably saving me around $100-$200.  I loaned him my external hard drive filled with lots of movies and TV series including all the episodes of Seinfeld.  After Juan left we hung around a little longer, I bought a loaf of Sano bread then we returned to the apt.

We made plans for the next two days.  We’re finally going to do something different and, hopefully, more interesting.

For supper, Teresa made spaghetti and I made garlic bread using the garlic spread on the Sano bread.

12,565 steps today.

Joke of the day
A guy runs into his ex-girlfriend at a bar.
“I had sex with another woman last night,” he tells her.  “But I was thinking of you the whole time.”
“You miss me that much?” she asks.
“No,” he says.  “But it kept me from coming too fast.”

No comments:

Post a Comment