Saturday, February 15, 2020

Thursday, February 13, 2020



I woke up at 3:45 and got up at 5:30.


I finished my last chess download.  I put on my combination shorts and we left the apt at 7am using Leo as our private driver.

We arrived at the airport at 7:45 and and our 9:30 flight was on time.


I felt great in my short pants but I was feeling alittle cool in my sleeveless t-shirt.  We landed at the Santa Marta airport at 10:25.  Per Accuweather the temperature was 90 degrees but RealFeel was 103.  A van picked us up and brought us to our hotel – the Casa Verano Hotel Boutique.  It’s a small hotel - only 14 rooms - right on the beach.  We walked a couple blocks away to the Jireh restaurant we I had a nice lunch of chicken and rice.  It was HOT, HOT, HOT!  After lunch Teresa and I took a nap then she finished my chicken and rice.  It got surprisingly windy at night so we just stayed in the hotel for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment