Monday, February 10, 2020

Sunday, February 9, 2020


Today my son turned 33, Happy Birthday Jim!


Last night I went to bed at 10:15pm, woke up briefly, but didn’t get up, a couple times during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.


Jim and I left the apt at 9am and took a taxi to Mall Laureles.  We walked across the street trying to find the Dia de Sol store but no luck.  We walked about 15 minutes south to Sweet Georgia Café where we found Glenn, James, Reg and his wife Erica waiting for us.  Initially they sat at a table for 4 and we sat at table nearby.  
Later some of us moved around a little more.  We were there until almost noon.  Jim and I still couldn’t get our Didi apps to work but we’re getting cloder.  Jim walked back to Mall Laureles to kill some time then he was going back to Comfama Centro for a 2pm salsa band.  Glenn, James, and I took a private car and I got out as usual at McDonalds.


I finally finished setting up the new notebook, now I just have to use it exclusively for awhile to make sure everything is in order.


In the evening Teresa, Jim and I took a private car to Ragazzi pizza in Sabaneta.  After, we went to Antonio’s Gelato in La Buena Mesa for Italian ice cream.  This evening Jim and I both finally got our Didi ride sharing apps working.  He used his going to Sabaneta and I used mine to return.  Uber is no more but now we have Didi and other apps.


We returned to the apt just before 9pm so Teresa could see her Septimo Dia program.


6,578 steps today.


Joke of the day

A guy is having marital problems.

He and the wife are not communicating at all and he's lonesome so he goes to a pet store thinking a pet might help.

The store he happened into specialized in parrots.

As he wanders down the rows of parrots he notices one with no feet.

Surprised he mutters, "I wonder how he hangs onto the perch?"

The parrot says, "With my prick, you dummy."

The guy is startled and says, "You certainly talk well for a parrot."

The parrot says, "Of course, I'm a very well educated parrot. I can discuss politics, sports, religion, almost any subject you wish."

The guy says, "Gee, you sound like just what I was looking for."

The parrot says, "There's not much of a market for maimed parrots. If you offer the proprietor $20 for me I'll bet he'll sell me."

The guy buys the parrot and for three months things go great.

When he comes home from work the parrot tells him what Obama said, whether the A's won, or the Giant's lost, what the pope did and so on.

One day the guy comes home from work and the parrot waves a wing at him and says, "Come in and shut the door."

The guy says, "What's up?"

The parrot says, "I don't know how to tell you this but the mail man came today. Your wife answered the door in her negligee and he kissed her right on the lips."

The guy says, "Oh, a momentary flight of passion."

The parrot says, "Then he fondled her breasts."

The guy says, "He did?"

The parrot says, "Then he pulled her negligee down and started sucking on her breasts."

The guy says, "My God, what happened next?"

The parrot says, "I don't know. I got a hard-on and fell off my perch."

No comments:

Post a Comment