Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Tuesday, February 25, 2020


Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.


I left the apt just after 8am and walked to the mall.  I first recycled 3 plastic bottles in the machine outside Exito.  I was having breakfast at Habia Una Vez when Jose arrived.  We chatted about my brother’s visit, my new notebook computer and our travails with the dining room table.  At 9am we moved up to the food court.


Wrapped around lunch, I lost 2 games to him and he left about 2:15.  I went upstairs to Mr. Kutz where I got a haircut for 30 mil.  In the middle of the haircut, at 3pm, it started raining hard.  


I went downstairs to Todo Fresa where I had a café con leche and read some news on my cell phone.


I left at 4pm and through a few raindrops I walked to Parva where I bought a loaf of sano bread before returning to the apt.


Teresa returned about 5:30.


I downloaded and installed Slingbox on my notebook computer and watched a little of the Democratic debate.


6,383 steps today.


Joke of the day

Hilarious responses to public notices:

Public notice: Please remember to date the food cans!  Thanks!

Response: Tried on 3 occasions to date cans.  They only think of me as a friend…

No comments:

Post a Comment