Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Monday, March 21st, 2016



Today’s one of Colombia’s many Monday holidays so we’re probably not going anywhere.  In fact, Teresa informed me that this is holy week so maybe we won’t be going anywhere all week.

Opening last week in the US I would like to see Miracles from Heaven (6.2) and 10 Cloverfield Lane (7.9).  Locally there isn’t anything I want to see.
While I played more oldies on iTunes I copied all my songs into one of 5 different playlists: Christmas Songs, Colombian Songs, Oldies, Shyam Moses, and Unusual Songs.  I have 245 songs in my Oldies playlist.

Apple introduced today a new iPhone - the SE - that is smaller (4”) and cheaper (from $399) than the iPhone 6.  That got my attention!

I finished Carl Sagan’s 475 page Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors and downloaded James Gunn’s 213 page The Listeners.

A heavy rainstorm came through at 12:30 but it only lasted 10 minutes.

T-shirt of the day: Who cares?

2 comments:

  1. When do you plan to take a trip outside of the city? I like when you take pictures of the scenery. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures from January/February were taken by Bruce, an amateur photographer who was with us. I usually forget to bring a camera. But to answer your question, we've talked about it but have yet to make definitive plans. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete