Saturday, March 26, 2016

Thursday, March 24th, 2016



Other than getting up twice during the night I slept well finally getting up at 8:15.

I filled out an online application for an absentee ballot at www.FVAP.gov. Now I just have to print it, sign it, scan it back to my flashdrive and email it to another address as an attachment and they will mail me the actual ballot.

Teresa received an interesting phone call from her brother Wilson.  He wants to buy a piece of Teresa’s property just below the finca (halfway to the creek) to build one of his own.  He offered 100 million pesos for the land (about $30,000).  I also understand: he isn’t going to live there but will just use it on weekends and holidays; he will have to get a bank loan to pay for it; he will have to have a road built down to his property.

Laura called and I understood she complained that it’s too hot in Envigado.
Teresa and I took a nap starting at 3:30 but at 4:30 Laura arrived.

Laura said she met 3 girls from Norway and between Laura’s little English and their better English she served as guide for them on a trip to Guatape.  She showed us some pictures she took – of course, all the girls are blond.

We made buttered popcorn and watched Rabbit Hole (7.0) and then 6 Days, 7 Nights (5.7) on Netflix (both Laura’s choices).

T-shirt of the day: Live your dream now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete