Saturday, March 26, 2016

Friday, March 25th, 2016



Last night it took me a few hours to fall asleep, probably because I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 but didn’t go to bed until after 11:30 when Teresa had finished cleaning the kitchen and taking her shower.

Among new US movie releases, there isn’t anything I want to see.  Locally, there isn’t anything I want to see.

I spent some time going through the Slingbox channels.  I started watching some football game replays on NFL HD and didn’t have any streaming problems, whether in regular or full screen.  Finally the following popped up:
Xfinity
Message from: Service Alert
“Good news!  We are improving our network.  You may need to replace one or more of your set-top boxes.  Tune to channel 1995 for more info.”  “Remind Me Later.”  “Tune Now”.
And a few minutes later the screen froze so I gave up.

We started watching The Reconstruction of William Zero (5.3) on Netflix but soon switched to Kill for Me (5.6).

T-shirt of the day: The meaning of the word Blah – emotionally, physically, mentally tired of listening to your problems.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete