Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wednesday, March 30th, 2016



29 days and counting!

I recharged my iPad, turned it on, and entered my password but all I could see is the “watery” background.  I can still hear it “ding” as emails arrive but no icons are showing.  I’ll google some more and then try to ask someone at an Apple store if my iPad is really dead.

Colombia won yesterdays’ match against Ecuador 3-1.

I corrected the telephone number for my absentee ballot request.  Now I have to print it again.

To get my real estate documents apostilled I thought that Martha, who helped me renew my pensionado visa and cedula, should be able to do it and it should be less expensive than a lawyer.  I called her and after talking to her in my broken Spanish she put on the phone a lady who spoke English.  I understand they can do it and I made arrangements to come in Friday afternoon.

Teresa made 2 pans (metal) of lasagna and covered them with aluminum foil but now doesn’t have an oven to cook it in.  She can’t use the microwave because of all the metal.  I think she’s going to make a wood fire and try to cook it next to that.  I think this was her way of telling me we need to buy a small oven.  (She told me she used to make pans of lasagna and sell them at Wilson’s bar/restaurant.)

We each had a pan of lasagna and it was quite good with a cold glass of milk but I would have liked some garlic bread.

Starting at 3pm a storm came through and it didn’t settle down until 4:30 and continued raining for a few more hours.  We unplugged everything but the good news is we didn’t lose our electricity and no leaks were found on the main level – a single persistent drop was found upstairs in the loft area and another in back over the washing machine.

I finally managed to catch Peter and I put him out back in the shed.

We watched Lovelace (6.2).  We took a break at 7:15 and I made waffles.   Then we watched Lily & Eve (5.8) which both of us had seen before.

Luna was barking all evening so I finally put her, alone, in the doghouse.

T-shirt of the day: Born to play music, forced to work.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete