Sunday, March 6, 2016

Saturday, March 5th, 2016



The terriers woke us up at 2:30, again about 5am, and we finally got up at 9am.

I think the guys finished trimming the garden this morning.

I hadn’t played any American music for awhile so I started playing my songs on iTunes and switched the TV to receive sound from my laptop using the HDMI cable.  It sounded real good from the TV speakers and Teresa enjoyed it also.

We decided if it isn’t raining tomorrow we would go to the little town with the pool we discovered last year with my brother.  Teresa thought it was La Pintada but I checked my blog notes and it was Puente Iglesia about 90 minutes by bus.

Teresa took a nap from 2 to 4pm.

In translating the newspaper I picked up yesterday I learned that: Colombia will issue a 100,000 peso note by the end of March, internet usage has doubled in Latin America between 2006 and 2013, there are now 5 million Netflix users, Colombia has more than 42,000 infected with the Zika virus and SC Johnson is donating at least $15 million to fight it.  There was an article questioning if coffee capsules are harmful and a prediction that the dollar will be bearish until mid-March.

Just before dark we managed to catch Luna, Tony, and Peluche and locked them in the back sheds.

We watched some more of The Woman in Black.

T-shirt of the day: There is no town drunk here, we just all take turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment