Thursday, March 3, 2016

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016



I woke up at 1am with a case of heartburn.  I got up and sat reading my Nook for about 30 minutes before returning to bed.  I quickly fell asleep and next woke up around 6 or 7am by the dogs barking excitedly.  Teresa got up and talked to some man outside.  I fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 9:20.

After breakfast Teresa went up the hill to talk to the man working the backhoe but came back and reported he isn’t working today.

I received my March Social Security deposit so I guess I’m good in regards to the Proof of Life form.

We watched The Woman in the Fifth (5.3) but neither of us cared for it much.

We watched Deceived (6.1) starring Goldie Hawn and we both loved it.

I started watching Bull Durham (7.1) from my external hard drive

T-shirt of the day: Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment