Thursday, March 24, 2016

Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016



The dogs woke me up about 3am with their incessant barking.

I woke up at 8am and got up at 8:30.

After some investigation it appears I may be able to speed up my internet connection by attaching an ethernet cable from my router directly to my laptop instead of using wifi.  It looks like 10’-15’ of it will only cost a few dollars and I can probably get one at Monterrey.  It sounds a little clunky having another cable to trip over in the finca but I’d probably only use it to watch my Chicago Bears games.

We made buttered popcorn and watched Spy Game (7.0) on Netflix.  (On one of my reader’s recommendation I added a couple spoonfulls of vegetable oil to the butter.  I think it was a little too much, next time I’ll just use one.)

I managed to corner Peter and we locked up all the terriers (except Tony) in back.

I filled out a paper application for an absentee ballot that has to be mailed in but it looks like I may be able to do it online.  I’ll check that out tomorrow.

T-shirt of the day: Meet me after dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment