Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wednesday, March 9th, 2016



We had a little more rain late last night so again we delayed going to Caldas.  Hopefully the sun will come out and dry things out and we won’t have more rain until we can get to the grocery store.

There have been a lot of news articles lately about how to save energy in homes and businesses (basically just turn things off).  One thing that gets me is cars that sit waiting with their engines running.  I just told Teresa that if a car (for example, Walter’s taxi) is going to be waiting for more than a minute, have him turn off the car.

I finally received confirmation from TripAdvisor that they are posting my review about Wilson’s Bocados Bar.

At 3pm it started raining and didn’t stop until 4pm.

I received a text message that President Santos said “Colombians saved 1.98% of energy but it still isn’t enough”.

We started watching Self/less (6.5).

I’ve been asking Teresa and Laura for the account number for Laura’s English class.  Finally, today Laura emailed me and informed me that it has to be paid tomorrow.  I asked her to call her mother and tell her.  She did and now we’re going to Envigado tomorrow to take care of that and buy a few things at Exito.

At 9:30 we watched most of Hang ‘em High (7.0).

T-shirt of the day: Don’t make me laugh, I’ll fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment