Saturday, July 23, 2016

Friday, July 22nd, 2016



Among new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.

At 11:30 I went with Teresa and Laura and made the next month’s payment for the health club.  They stayed for a noon exercise class and I went to Carbón de Leña for lunch.  I stopped at the apt and picked up my Envigado chess set and chess clock.

I stopped at the tourist office and again at 1:15 it was closed.

Dario and I played 2 games – each of us won with black.  I left the Envigado chess set there so I don’t have to carry it back and forth – just the clock.

I stopped once again at the tourist office and this time they were open.  The lady didn’t speak English and didn’t have any maps but she gave me some more tourist information about Envigado.

I got back at the apt by 5pm and needed another shower.

Teresa and I started watching Contagion (6.6).

Laura left about 8:30 to go to Parque Lleras to dance with gringos.

T-shirt of the day: Fire or fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment