Saturday, May 11, 2024

Friday, May 10, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, got up again at 4:45 couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 5:30am. I soon took an Advil.

We left the apt at 8am and took a Didi to the mall. Teresa went to her gym class and I recycled a large plastic bottle then went to Habia Una Vez and took one of their menus and took a seat. The waitress came out and tried to give me a cup of hot chocolate. I tried to tell her that I hadn’t ordered yet. She took it back behind the counter. I ordered their Waffles Pandeyuca which included scrambled eggs and a latte.





I checked Claro but the store was still closed. I took a seat in Urbania and had my usual latte and a glass of ice water. For some reason their Internet wasn’t strong enough for me to play on Chess.com. I texted Erwin (& Dora) from Sabaneta and invited them to meet me for lunch at Big Boy.

I looked at my messages but couldn’t find my Claro bill I thought was there.

At 10am I paid for my latte and went upstairs to Dollar City. Terresa wanted me to pick up Ziploc bags but I don’t know which size she wants to I sent her a few photos. I found a notebook for recording my chess games with Jose but I decided to wait until I heard from Teresa so I can get in line for both.

I bought a bottle of AOX Therapy for Teresa in Linea Estetica and gave them her cedula number for points.

I went to Santa Leña where I had my 3rd latte of the morning. 😉

Marcos, in Spain, texted me he’s seriously considering moving to Malaga, Spain. My brother happens to be visiting Spain at the moment also.

I still hadn’t heard from Teresa so I went to Exito but had trouble finding some items because they keep moving things around. I bought 3 items and returned to the apt by taxi.

I have close games going on with Troyclough and ONEIPAMETATO1453 but we’re deep in the middle game so things should be resolved soon.

My neck is much better today. Not so bothersome as previous days.

At 1:15 I took an Uber to Big Boy restaurant in Sabaneta where I had the fish & chips with a Coke for the 2nd time.




Just as good as last time and just as much food - too much for me. Where’s a street person when you need one? Next time I’ll try to come with Teresa and we can share an order.

My Claro bill arrived in my Messages app.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Good Fight.

Teresa returned at 7pm with a slice of pizza for me from Gloria’s.

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment