Friday, May 10, 2024

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, finally waking up at 6:30am.

For breakfast I had pancakes made from the fresh box of Bisquick topped with banana slices.

Teresa left at 8am for her gym class.

I left at 8:45, printed our blood test results at the Bancolombia kiosk and continued on to Parva. Jerry soon arrived and I had a café con leche while he had a cappuccino with 2 pastries. I told him about our trip to Punta Cana and he told me about their 4-5-week trip to the eastern seaboard of the US. They stayed with family in Atlanta, Connecticut, and New York and saw the solar eclipse in Syracuse, NY. They were driven around a lot saving them a lot on car and hotel rentals. They saw Lion King on Broadway in NY. I asked about the total cost but he had no idea. He left at 11am but I stayed a little longer and completed my Aimchess tactical puzzles for today.

I left at 11:15 and bought a half liter of coconut gelato in Antionio’s. (This was Teresa’s idea as she wants to have pancakes topped with a scoop of coconut gelato.) Outside Los Porteños I replaced the missing peanut with another. Assuming some human isn’t taking them, I’m in the process of training the squirrel to often visit the area.

Opening today in Cine Colombia is Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (7.5). I might see it on Sunday.

The rain started about 1:30 but didn’t last long.

Kelley arrived at 3:30 and first gave me a massage that must have lasted 20 minutes. I’m feeling better but I’m also taking Advil so we’ll see.

Teresa used 2 of the last 3 eggs to make pancakes for supper so I’ll probably be having breakfast out tomorrow. I’ll probably go to the mall so I can buy the brand of eggs we like in Exito.

More rain in the evening.

I watched another episode of The Good Fight.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS




No comments:

Post a Comment