Saturday, September 12, 2015

Friday, September 11th, 2015



Today is the 14th anniversary of 9/11.

I got up once at 3am (it had stopped raining), again at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

The ground was very wet outside and it was still drizzling slightly and it was very cool.  It stopped by 10am.

I checked the new US movie releases and there isn’t anything I want to see.  Locally there isn’t anything I want to see.

At noon it started raining again.

We were going to go to Laureles today but we decided to wait until Monday because today is so cool and rainy.

The peso is dropping back to near 3,000 COP to the dollar.

I took a nap from 1:40 to 2:30.  Teresa joined me until 2pm when Juan Felipe Sierra, the translator, called.  I understand Tuesday is better for him than Monday.

After emailing Chess Magnet School I found that I can reset my history so I can start over at the beginning.

I watched 1954’s Rear Window (8.5) starring Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly, also including Thelma Ritter and Raymond Burr.  Very good movie!
I watched 1955’s To Catch a Thief (7.5) starring Cary Grant and Grace Kelly.  Nothing special.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Romeo made me do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment