Monday, September 28, 2015

Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015



This day I walked about 4 blocks to a Home depot where I bought 4 shelf lights, Raid Hornet & Wasp Spray, and had an extra set made of Jim’s apartment keys.

On my way back to the apartment I stopped at KFC where I had a chicken combo for $9.

I walked about 4 more blocks to a Walgreen’s where I bought a bag of Fritos, a folding travel toothbrush for Teresa, a bottle of dental pain relief medicine and 3 caramel apples.

When Jim got home from work he drove me to my daughter’s, Jeannie, condominium in Evanston.  She introduced me to her bulldog/pit bull mix dog named Moose and I gave him a dog biscuit or two.  We walked a few blocks to restaurant Bar Louie’s where it was $1 burger night.  Of course, it’s an extra 75 cents if you want fixings like pickles, lettuce and tomato and 50 cents extra for a slice of cheese.  I had another root beer.  Her boyfriend Tim joined us just as we were finishing eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment