Monday, September 28, 2015

Sunday, September 27th, 2015



We left the finca at 11:30 and the killer dogs came out and I threw stones at them to keep them away.  Walking past Don Carlos finca we saw two men working on building something at the entrance which looked like supports for an entrance arch.  They had forms almost a foot square into which I assume they would pour cement.

We took a bus into Caldas where I added 50mil to my cell phone and we bought some items at Consumo grocery store.  They didn’t have any hamburger buns so I guess I won’t be having a hamburger for lunch today.
We couldn’t get in touch with Walter so we just took a regular taxi.  He got us up most of the way to the top of the 1st section of the trail.  From there we had to carry the bags – Teresa carried the 3 heaviest and I the remaining light one.

We got past the killer dogs undetected.

I watched the Bears game using Slingbox from Internet Explorer.  It froze a couple times and one of those times I rebooted my PC to get it working again.  The Bears lost 23-0 to the Seattle Seahawks.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:30 and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Faith – it doesn’t make things easy, it makes them possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment