Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Monday, August 31st, 2015



It took a few minutes to fall asleep but then I didn’t wake up until 6am.  It took me a little while to fall asleep again and I finally woke/got up at 9am.
It’s been a week since my prostate biopsy but I still find a drop of blood in my undershorts each morning.

There have been many Expat Exchange emails lately on the topic of paying income taxes in Colombia.  Apparently, some laws changed this year and expats like myself might be liable to pay taxes even though my sole income is from social security and pensions.  I intend to go to the DIAN office in Alpujarra (area of Medellin) next week to find out more.

I watched 1939’s Jamaica Inn (6.3), but then 1939’s Rebecca (8.2) had no sound. 

I watched 1940’s Foreign Correspondent (7.6).

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and went to bed at 11:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment